There is no one I know who doesn’t like pizza’s. I mean its everybody’s favourite and almost once in a week we find ourselves either ordering a pizza or dining in for a hot pizza. But what if I said you could make a restaurant style thin crust pizza at home with just a handful of ingredients.
This recipe uses tortillas, you can use whole wheat tortillas too if you wish too. I used a homemade pizza sauce but you can always buy one for yourself. And the most important part is that the toppings can be your own. Choose anything from spinach to mushrooms to bell peppers, to olives. I here have used cheese, onions and spinach and ofcourse topped with some fresh Parmesan Cheese and Fresh Basil.
Lets get started with the recipe now.
- 1 Store Bought Tortillas ( You can use store bought too)
- ¾th Cup Pizza Sauce
- 1 Cup Mozzarella Cheese
- ¼th Cup Parmesan Cheese
- ½ Cup Sliced Onions
- ¾th Cup Blanched and Seasoned Spinach
- ¼th Cup Olive oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Oregano and Chilli Flakes to taste
- Preheat the oven for about 15 mins at 180 degrees.
- Now in a baking tray, I used a 12 inches round baking dish, apply generous amount of olive oil all over.
- Place the tortilla on top. Now brush it with a little more olive oil. Spread the pizza sauce. Now layer a good amount of mozzarella cheese. Add in the sliced onions and spinach. Top it with some parmesan cheese and other seasoning.
- Bake for about 10 mins at 180 degrees until the cheese melts.
- Voila enjoy with your favourite condiments.
Have you tried the Spaghetti Arabiatta on the blog yet?? Its an amazing recipe. Try it now.
For any queries or collaborations please contact me at email@example.com