Sometimes all you want are recipes which take less than 5-mins, yet stand out and are a complete saviour. This dessert recipe truly is a hack when it comes to making dessert in a jiffy. If you are craving a quick dessert which is chocolaty, crunchy, gooey, fruity and light this one is a total win-win.
Lets get started with the recipe now.
- 2 Bread Slices( White or Brown)
- 2 Tbsp Nutella
- 1 cup Strawberries (Thinly Sliced)
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 Tbsp Icing Sugar
- Few Basil Leaves
- 1 Tbsp sliced almonds
- Toast the breads with some butter until crunchy.
- Top it with some nutella followed by strawberries.
- Now pour in maple syrup or honey.
- Dust some icing sugar.
- Garnish with basil and almonds