Have you checked out the Christmas Tree Brownie recipe yet??? Click on the name and see the recipe now.
Holidays have begun and its my favourite time of the year. Christmas is all about amazing treats, friends, family, gifts and holidays. I have been really working on amazing recipes that you could make on Christmas. I am trying to make as many as I can before the big day. Hopefully all quick, easy and eggless.
These Mini Almond Fruit & Nut Cake are perfect way to begin baking for Christmas. Why do I say so?? Because these mini cakes are super easy to bake, are eggless, loaded with fruits and nuts and scream festive.
- Almond Flour- 1 cup
- Whole Wheat Flour-1 cup
- Baking Powder- 1 tsp
- Baking Soda- ¼ tsp
- Brown Sugar- ½ cup
- Unsalted Butter- ½ cup
- Milkmaid - ½ cup
- Yogurt-1/2 cup
- Melted Dark Chocolate- ¼th cup
- Vanilla Extract- 1 tsp
- Cashews- ¼th cup chopped
- Almonds- ¼th cup chopped
- Dried Apricots- ¼th cup chopped
- Chocolate Chips- ¼th cup
- Fresh Strawberries-1/2 cup
- For Garnishing:
- Icing Sugar- ½ cup
- Fresh Strawberries
- Orange Slices
- Sift together all purpose flour,baking powder, baking soda and keep aside. In a separate bowl, whisk together sugar and butter for a few mins until they are combined. Now add milkmaid and beat the mixture well.
- Now add the flour mixture alternating it with yogurt for a smooth cake mixture. Make sure there are no lumps at all. Do not whisk much. Now keep the beater aside and fold in all the nuts and chocolate chips. Fold in these very lightly. Lastly, add vanilla extract, melted dark chocolate, strawberries and mix.
- Line a 9″ Loaf tin with butter paper or use Mini cake pans like I did. Also grease the sides. Add in the mix. Bake for 20 mins in case of mini cake tins and 40 mins in case of 9" tin at 180 degrees in a pre-heated oven.
- Each oven is different. Therefore, bake for 35 mins first and poke a skewer to check if the cake is done or not. If it doesn’t come out clean you may bake it for another 10 mins.
For any queries and collaborations contact me at : email@example.com
If you cook or bake anything from Cooking Diary By Shruti…Please Share the Pictures on Instagram or Facebook and Tag @cookingdiarybyshruti. I would love to see them. Also I would feature it on my blog.