Looking for something simple to make on a lazy Sunday Brunch? What better than Eggless yet fluffy pancakes at home. I bet you will never get or use boxed ones after you try these.
Who doesn’t love a good and luxurious weekend breakfast which takes really less time. I know my blog is full of easy recipes and that’s the idea guys. I am a digger of easy, no fuss recipes and this is definitely on top of all. Especially on weekends, I love my breakfast to be fancy yet invest really little time in making it. I can assure you pancakes are the most easiest thing when you think of something fancy for breakfast besides my Strawberry Oatmeal Smoothie. For me pancakes are like all day breakfast. I had thing one last evening as dessert and in the morning as breakfast. I mean there is soo much variety you can add to them. Right from a healthier version using whole wheat flour and fruits to topping it with all additional calories like Nutella, Jam, Butter, Whipped Cream and what not.
Similar to all recipes on my blog, these pancakes are eggless. Despite being eggless they are extremely fluffy, moist, loaded with chocochips and a dash of cinnamon. I also added lots of strawberries and bananas in between the pancakes but its completely optional, and you can add any fruit of your choice. The ingredients are not fancy at all. Flour, Baking Powder, Chocolate Chips, Vanilla, Cinnamon, Milk and Sugar is all you need. So what are you waiting for?
- All Purpose Flour- ½ cup
- Whole Wheat Flour- ½ cup
- Sugar- 2 Tbsp
- Cinnamon- 1 Tsp
- Baking Powder- 1½ tsp
- Butter- 4 Tbsp
- Milk- 1 cup
- Vanilla- 1 Tsp
- Chocolate Chips- ½ cup
- Chopped Strawberries and Bananas- 1 cup
- Sieve together all purpose flour, baking powder, cinnamon, whole wheat flour and keep aside.
- In a bowl, whisk together half the quantity butter, sugar, milk and vanilla. Add the dry ingredients to this mixture. Fold in Chocolate Chips.
- Heat a pan on medium flame and grease with ½ tsp of butter. Pour ¼ cup of batter and cook on low flame until you see you bubbles on top of the pancake. Flip the pancake and cook the other side until golden.
- Serve the pancakes with fresh bananas and some strawberries!