Happy Sunday Everyone!!
THESE EASY CHOCOLATE BROWNIE WAFFLES IS THE PERFECT BREAKFAST RECIPE FOR SUNDAY MORNINGS. QUICK WEEKEND TREAT, THEY ARE DELICIOUS SERVED WITH FRESH FRUIT AND A DRIZZLE OF CHOCOLATE SAUCE
These easy Waffles have upped my breakfast game big time. Because honestly, who has time in during rushed mornings to whip up a delicious breakfast? Well, me. And now you too. Because I’m not kidding you, these waffles take all of 10 minutes to make, from start to finish. While the waffle maker heats up, you blend together all the ingredients pour the batter into the waffle iron, wait 2-3 minutes et voila. YUMMY waffles are a go!
Let’s talk toppings. These waffles are so versatile and can be topped with pretty much anything your heart desires. These are some of my favourite combos:
- Fresh berries/banana and a drizzle of honey. (Super easy and fuss free!)
- A smear of nut butter, sliced apple and maple syrup/honey. (I mean)
- BERRY yogurt (or whichever yogurt you love), fresh berries and yep, you guessed it, more honey.
Yum!! Whichever way you go, you honestly can’t go wrong. I guarantee these will be a hit at you breakfast table!
- 1½ Cups All Purpose Flour
- ¼th Cup Dark Cocoa
- ¼th Cup Melted Chocolate
- 1½ cup Butter Milk
- 2 to 3 Tablespoon of Melted Butter/Coconut Oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ Tsp Baking Powder
- ¼th Tsp Baking Soda
- pinch of salt (optional)
- To Serve
- Fresh fruit of your choice
- Honey/Maple syrup
- Peanut/Almond butter
- Place all the batter ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Heat a waffle maker/iron and pour in a few tablespoons of batter.
- Cook until the waffles are golden brown and cooked through.
- Carefully remove the waffles and serve with toppings of your choice.