How many of you love cookies here?? I am sure all of us are great fans of some yummy chewy chocolate chip cookies. Isn’t it. At least I am someone who constantly keeps hogging on to cookies along with my favourite cup of coffee. That is more or less my everyday go to evening snack.
But isn’t just a plan choco chip cookie too mainstream?? How about a giant deep dish cookie..which I a call the “PIZOOKIE”. Its a lot more cookie and its extremely gooey and chewy, just the way I like it. It tastes like any other regular cookie, just that this one is soft and dense. Since, you will be using a deep dish skilled to make it, it can be hogged on directly from the skillet and just perfect for those get together with friends.
Top it with your favourite Ice-Cream, some nuts and lots of chocolate and you are good to go.
Lets get started with the recipe now.
- ¾th Cup Softened Butter
- ¾th Cup Light Brown Sugar
- 2 Tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 1 Cup All Purpose Flour
- ¾th Tsp Baking Soda
- ¼th Tsp Baking Powder
- ¼th Cup Condensed Milk
- 1 Tbsp Corn Flour
- ½ Cup Chocolate Chips/Chunks
- In a bowl sift together all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cornflour and keep aside.
- In another bowl, whisk butter until light and fluffy. Once done , add in the brown sugar and mix well. Make sure its well combined.
- Add in the vanilla and combine together.
- Now add in the condensed milk, and mix well. Slowly add the dry ingredients in batches making sure there are no lumps.
- Once you get a semi-dough like texture fold in the chocolate chips.
- Add the cookie mix to a skillet and top it with more chocolate if desired.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven for about 15 to 18 mins at 180 degrees. Do not overbake or you cookie will become hard.
- Top it with some vanilla ice-cream and chocolate
For more updates please follow me on my Instagram account. DM for queries.