Are you an extreme Cookie Lover? Don’t know how to bake amazing Cookies? Try these sweetheart cookies and I bet these would be the best you have tasted. <3
What can be more sinful than baking eggless, sweet, buttery and Chocolate Coated Cookies at home? Nothing Right? I love these cookies. They look so sinful and gorgeous than I cant stop adoring them. Its been quite some time that I have blogged something. So I though why not start with these amazing cookies. I have recently joined a workout session in a gym nearby.
Yes..Yes i know..Foodblogging and gymming dont go together. Actually, I am doing workouts so that I can eat without any guilt. 😛 You know..I am not much of a calorie counter. Due to my initial days of workout, i really had a sore body because of which I didnt have the stamina to make something new or blog. Finally, Its been about more than a week and I am back in form. I kind of did a little cheating and had few of these cookies today. LOL.
P.S- These chocolate dipped cookies are to die for.
Although these cookies give an impression of a lot of hardwork gone in to make these…These are fairly easy to bake. These cookies are ready in about 30 mins and its the easiest one could make. There is no hidden time when I say these cookies just took about 30 mins to bake and get ready. Ofcourse there is a dough chilling time which too isn’t much in this case. Just about 15 mins and you will be sorted with the dough.Easy to put together and really impressive these cookies are a must try.
Honestly, I love the entire process of making a cookie in comparison to the quantity of cookies I would eat. I just adore them. I have fairly about 1 or 2 of the batch of cookies I make and that is about it, But I love baking these. The aroma of a baked cookie in your kitchen is the best thing that can happen. So yes.. that is my favorite part.
Its not been more than an hour that I have baked these cookies and more than half the batch is over. These cookies are that addictive. If you have kids at home, I would suggest you to make loads of them. I make a really small quantity of anything new that I make so that I don’t waste much things if they don’t turn out to be nice.
P.S- These Cookies take less than an hour to get ready.
RECIPE: CHOCOLATE DIPPED SWEETHEART COOKIES
Makes About- 15 cookies
Prep Time- 15 mins
Baking Time- 10 mins
- All Purpose Flour- 1 cup
- Unsalted Butter- 60 gms
- Castor Sugar- 50 gms
- Salt- A pinch
- Vanilla Extract- 1 tbsp
- Dark Chocolate- 1 cup
1. Beat together butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
2. Add vanilla extract and beat for some more time.
3. Add in flour and salt and make a dough which will be a little sticky.
4. Make sure you refrigerate the dough for atleast 15 mins before you roll it out.
5. Once the dough is chilled, roll it out in a floured surface with about 1/2 inch thickness. With the help of cookie cutter cut out heart shaped cookies.
6. Line the cookies on a baking tray which should be lined with a cookie sheet.
7. Bake the cookies in a preheated oven for about 10 mins at 180 degrees.
8. Once the cookies are baked and cooled down its ready to be dressed in chocolate.
9. Melt chocolate in a double boiler until it is in a smooth consistency.
10 Now dip half the cookies in them..Sprinkle some sugar and Let is cool in a baking sheet.
Your Chocolate Dipped Sweetheart Cookies are now ready.
For any queries and collaborations contact me at : email@example.com
Looking forward to similar recipes? Try my: