Sometimes all you need is something light and energetic, something low in calories, something sugar free, and something that can kill your cravings. These Chocolate Energy Bites are incredible when it comes to satisfying your hunger pangs. They make for a quick evening or mid-night snack, and pre-workout snack and above all, an amazing guilt-free dessert.
Yes, you heard it right!! These are guilt-free, sugar-free and gluten-free. Just uses a few basic ingredients and these are ready in no time. I made these using the Bagrrys White Oats and Chia Seeds. It includes cashews, almonds, some dates and raw honey. So simple and basic, yet super delicious and power packed with all the good ingredients.
Lets get started with the recipe now.
- ¼th Cup Oats Flour ( I used the Bagrrys White Oats and Pulsed it in a mixer until powdered)
- ½ Cup Cashews
- ¼th Cup Almonds
- ¼th Cup Walnuts
- ¼th Cup Dates
- 1 Tsp Honey
- ½ Tsp Vanilla
- ¼th Cup Raw Cocoa Powder
- Put everything in a blender except the cocoa powder and pulse it until is well combined.
- Make sure to do it slowly, and not over grind it.
- Take out the mixture in a bowl, and take 1 Tbsp of the mixture and form round balls.
- Roll them in coco powder and let it rest the fridge for about 10 to 15 mins
- You can further coat them with coconut, chia seeds or cocoa nibs
For any collaborations or queries please feel free to contact me at email@example.com