Baking means relaxation to me.. Its almost like I have visited a Spa. Yes, I know most of you must be thinking it ain’t easy, but some recipes are so easy that they help you relax. These Chocolate Muffins are one of those.
Firstly, wishing all you lovely ladies a very Happy Women’s Day.
When I am too cluttered with all the new posts ideas in my list, shoots, edits etc… I like to indulge in a really simple recipe which doesn’t take much time. These Eggless, Fuss-free Chocolate Muffins are a bliss if you are a chocolate lover. Its moist, fluffy, chocolaty and really tasty. I can literally gulp down few of these for breakfast. It goes really well with Coffee too. Hands down tea cakes are best and my favorite too but sometimes even muffins can do the trick.
If you are a beginner at baking, I would definitely suggest you to begin with this recipe. Its that simple. All you need are a handful of ingredients which you can find in your kitchen. The trick is to incorporate the wet ingredients and the dry ingredients together, fill in your lined muffin tray, and bake for maximum 20 mins.
Lets begin with the recipe now.
- 1 cup/200 gms All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- 50 gms Unsweetened Coco Powder
- 100 gms Sugar
- A pinch of Salt
- 1 cup Buttermilk
- 80 gms Unsalted Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- ¼th cup melted Dark Chocolate
- In a bowl sieve together flour, baking powder, baking soda, coco powder, salt and keep aside.
- In another bowl, cream together butter and sugar until it is light and fluffy. Now add in the melted chocolate and mix together.
- Now add in the dry ingredients alternating with buttermilk to form a smooth batter.Make sure you do not over mix.
- Once the batter is ready, fill it in a lined muffin tray. Make sure you only fill ¾th. Bake the muffins at a pre-heated oven for 20 mins at 140 degrees.
- Let them cool on a wire rack and voila... Your muffins are ready.
For any queries and collaborations contact me at : firstname.lastname@example.org
If you cook or bake anything from Cooking Diary By Shruti…Please Share the Pictures on Instagram or Facebook and Tag @cookingdiarybyshruti. I would love to see them. Also I would feature it on my blog