This is officially the first recipe to go up this year. I hope the year is very exciting..I have lots planned for you guys. Just stay tuned and shower all the love as you have been doing.
Needless to say that I love pancakes. But I never tried Chocolate Pancakes. I did do a post on Apple Pie Cinnamon Pancakes and Vanilla Pancakes. But this one is really really special. Its almost like eating a fudgy and chocolaty cake. It was soft like a pillow, light and fluffy. These are whole wheat pancakes and above all Eggless yet taste heavenly.
I topped these with a fresh strawberry sauce and some icing sugar. To go on the side was a strawberry jam, honey and nutella. I loved eating them with nutella. I finished 3 of these at a time and I am not guilty..These were that good.
Lets get started with the recipe now.
- FOR THE PANCAKE MIX:
- Whole Wheat Flour- 1 and ½ cup
- Baking Powder- 1 tsp
- Coco Powder- 4 Tbsp
- Salt- A pinch
- Sugar- 2 Tbsp
- Butter- 2 Tbsp
- Milk- 1 and ½ cup
- Vanilla Extract- 1 Tsp
- Nutella- ¼th cup
- FOR THE STRAWBERRY SAUCE:
- Extra Sugar- 2 Tbsp
- Strawberries- ½ cup
- Vanilla-1 tsp
- Lemon Juice-1/2 tsp
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients under the pancake mix, and combine it together. Make sure the batter has a pouring consistency.
- Heat a pan. Add very lil butter. Now pour 2 tbsp of the pancake batter, cover it and let it cook on low flame.Once you see little bubbles forming on top, flip it carefully. Cook until golden brown on both sides.
- Similarly cook the remaining pancakes.
- Now, In a pan heat together, chopped strawberries, sugar, lemon and vanilla and keep stirring it until the strawberries have softened and completely soaked in the sugar.
- Add some of the sauce on top of the pancakes and drizzle some icing sugar.
- Serve with Nutella or Ice-cream.
For any collaboration or queries contact me at email@example.com