The perfect situation would be a delicious breakfast waiting for you in the kitchen. Something healthy and delicious that is just sitting there, waiting to be eaten. Sounds slightly delusional to wish for that but it’s actually possible. All you have to do is a few minutes of prepping and you’re set for the next day. In fact this jar Coconut, Lime and Mango Pudding is the perfect breakfast on the go, if you need it to be.
Lets get started with the recipe!
- 1 cup Milk ( Coconut Milk, Almond Milk or Plain Milk)
- 2 ½ Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Essence
- ½ cup Mango Puree
- ½ cup Granola
- ½ cup Chopped Fruits and Nuts
- 1 Tsp Lemon Zest
- 1 Tsp Lemon Juice
- Soak the milk and chia seeds together in a glass jar overnight or for atleast 4 hours.
- In a glass jar or mason jar or any cup of your choice layer the chia seeds mix at the bottom.
- Top it with some mango fruit puree.
- Throw in some more chia seed mix.
- Add in some granola or museli or cake crumbs if you like so.
- Top it with some assorted fruits, chia seeds and lemon zest.