It is really really hot in Delhi and all of us are constantly looking for summer coolers like popsicles, drinks or ice-creams to beat the heat. A luscious scoop of rich and creamy ice-cream is all you need to relax in this weather. Today we are doing an extremely simple, No-Churn and Eggless Cookies n Cream Ice-cream. You can alter the flavours as per your liking. The best part is that this recipe only uses 3 Ingredients.
And nothing better than a Luscious Scoop of Homemade Ice-Cream.
This recipe is so so good because its really similar to a store bought ice-cream. It thick and creamy. You will thank me once you try it for your self. I have already made two batches ever since I tried it for the first time. The best part is that you can alternate the flavours and go for a fruity one if you like by adding some fruits instead of the cookies. You can also go ahead and avoid the cookies totally with an independent flavour of your choice. Its very versatile.
Also, it requires not more than 10-15 mins of prep. Freeze it overnight and you are good to go. Now this I am sure would be a great idea for all of you as we are constantly looking for hassle free recipes.
Lets get started with the recipe now.
- 1½ Cup of Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 10 to 15 Oreo Cookies
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Essence
- Add heavy cream to a bowl and whip on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- In a large mixing bowl, add condensed milk. Using a spatula, gently fold in whipped cream until uniform and no condensed milk streaks remain. Fold in crushed Oreos.
- Pour ice cream into a 9 x 5 loaf pan. Use a spatula to smooth and even out the surface. Freeze overnight and voila your ice-cream is ready !!
Do try this recipe at home. If you do, then share the pictures with me on my Social Media Handles. Also follow me on Instagram: www.instagram.com/cookingdiarybyshruti to get regular updates on what I make and also all behind the scenes.
Looking for similar recipes?? Then try these.