Super Easy to bake and a perfect recipe when you want a treat for two in minutes, This Dark Chocolate Lava Cake is a must try. The best part is that it is Eggless and completely fuss free. You can make in a mug too. Top it with you favourite ice-cream and some fresh berries to add more texture and flavour to the dessert.
Mix some basic ingredients like flour, coco powder, vanilla, milk, butter, soda bi carb and some sugar. Fill in the ramekins with it. Add some dark chocolate in the centre and cover it up with a little more batter. Bake for about 12 mins and your light and gooey chocolate lava cake is ready.
Lets get started with the recipe.
- All Purpose Flour- 4 Tbsp
- Coco Powder- 3 Tbsp
- Dark Chocolate-1/2 cup
- Butter- 2 Tbsp
- Milk-1/2 cup
- Salt- A pinch
- Sugar-2 Tbsp
- Vanilla- 1 Tsp
- Baking Powder ⅛th Tsp
- Mix together flour, coco, sugar, salt, baking powder in a bowl. Add milk, butter and vanilla to make a smooth batter.
- Butter the ramekins. Fill half the batter. Add dark chocolate in the centre. Cover will some more batter.
- Bake for about 12 mins in a preheated oven at 160 degrees.
- Serve Warm with Vanilla Icecream or some Sugar.