Is there any better way to begin the weekend other than a delicious chocolate cake. This single serve Mini Bundt Cake has all my heart. Its soft, moist, airy, super chocolaty and that chocolate drip just makes it oh so sinful.
The best part is that the recipe is EGGLESS and is super simple. If you have tried other cake recipes on my blog, you would know how easy it is to make these. I topped it with lots of walnuts, and a luscious & creamy chocolate sauce. It just adds so much more to the cake.
Top it with your favourite ice-cream and you are sorted for the weekend. I promise. Let’s get started with the recipe now!
- FOR THE CAKE
- 1 and ½ Cup All Purpose Flour
- ½ Cup Dark Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- ¾th Cup Butter
- ½ Cup Sugar
- ½ Cup Condensed Milk
- 1 Cup or more Buttermilk
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- ¼th Cup Walnuts and Chocolate Chunks
- FOR THE CHOCOLATE SAUCE
- 1 Cup Dark Chocolate Chunks
- 2 Cups Fresh Cream
- 3 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
- Sift together flour, cocoa,baking powder and baking soda in a bowl and keep aside.
- In another bowl, cream together butter and sugar until light and creamy. Add in the milkmaid and vanilla and combine everything together.
- Now add the dry ingredients in batches alternating with buttermilk. Make sure you fold everything in and do not overmix. Add in the walnuts and chocolate chunks.
- I used 4 mini bundt cake tins for this. Grease them with butter and some dust with some cocoa. Now pour in the batter in the mini cake tins. Make sure you fill it only ¾th.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven for 20 to 22 mins at 180 degrees.
- While the cake is baking make the sauce.
- Add all the ingredients in a non-stick sauce pan and cook for about 5 mins or until reached desired consistency. Add more or less fresh cream to make the sauce thick or thin as per your liking.
- For serving, pour some chocolate sauce, add a scoop of ice-cream and top with some nuts.
- Enjoy the weekend.
For any queries or collaboration email me at firstname.lastname@example.org