Moist and Delicious Muffins that have a crumbly top & make a perfect choice for breakfast. If you are one of those who keeps looking for a new breakfast recipe each day, then this one is perfect.
Hello Lovely Readers,
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but its also the meal where you do not want to spend much time. Something that is filling, healthy, delicious and ready in minimum time is what all of us look for. The muffins take barely 20 mins to whip up. The best part is that you can make them in large batches and they are good to go, for at least 3 days in an air tight container.
There aren’t any fancy ingredients. Some ripen bananas, vanilla, yogurt, butter and milk is all you need to make these. You can even add lots of oats and nuts to take it up a notch. I have used oats flour and wheat flour in them but you can use any flour of your choice. Add a few berries and they would taste exactly like your overnight oats.
Lets get started with the recipe now.
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- ½ cup oats flour(pulse oats in a blender and sieve it)
- ½ cup yogurt
- 2 ripen bananas mashed
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ cup condensed milk or full cream milk
- 4 to 6 tbsp sugar
- In a bowl sieve together flour, baking powder, baking soda and set aside.
- In another bowl, whip together, bananas, sugar, butter, milk, vanilla until well incorporated.
- Now mix dry and wet ingredients together along with yogurt for a better consistency.
- Take any muffin cup or liner of your choice and fill it ¾th with the batter. This mixture yields about 12 muffins.
- Bake them in a pre-heated oven for about 20 mins at 180 degrees.
- You can have it warm or cold the choice is yours.
Try these absolutely easy and delicious breakfast muffins with your cup of tea or coffee. It goes extremely well with one of those breakfast smoothies. Go check out the cupcakes and muffins section under the all recipe heading to fine more such recipes.Comment below and tell me if you like this recipe.
For any queries or collaboration drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org