Sprinkles can just make any day better. Even if its not your birthday,this bread is loaded with sprinkles and can make any day just a little bit brighter.
It’s definitely more cake than bread, but when you bake a cake in a loaf pan and call it bread, it is more acceptable to eat it for breakfast. Or maybe that’s just me. My taste tester loved it SO much, she ate three pieces right after the photos we done.
Lets get started with the recipe.
- 2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1½ Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 100 gms Butter
- ¾th Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Butter Milk
- 2 Tsp Vanilla Essence
- ¼th Cup Sprinkles
- In a bowl sieve together flour, baking powder & baking soda.
- In another bowl mix together butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add in the vanilla essence.
- Now add in all the dry ingredients and alternating it with butter milk. Combine everything and do no overmix.
- Fold in the sprinkles.
- Bake it in a 9" Loaf Tin, for about 40 mins.
- Top it with more sprinkles and serve warm.