Its raining cookies here 🙂
Nothing better than a Rich Chocolate Cookie with the goodness of chocolate in each bite right?? I have a weakness for chocolate cookies and don’t judge me when I say, I can finish all of these by myself. The most difficult part for me is to wait for the cookies to bake. I keep peeping into the oven..yes, I am a restless soul when it comes to baking.
There are 2 best part about these cookies. First is that, I have added lots of chocolate chunks in it.. so it makes the cookie super chocolaty and delicious. Secondly, I love the combination of chocolate and almonds. I think its a match made in heaven. The almonds add needed crunch and nutty-ness to the cookies.
Now you can experiment and use a lot of other alternatives like M&M’s, Chocolate Chips, White Chocolate Chunks, Sprinklers, Nutella, Peanut Butter, Caramel and a lot more. Also I have a big big christmas surprise for you guys… So stay tuned for it.
Lets get started with the recipe now!!
- ¾th Cup All Purpose Flour
- ¼th Cup Dark Unsweetened Cocoa
- 1 Tsp Corn Strach
- ¾th Tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Pinch Salt
- ¼th Cup Melted Chocolate
- ½ Cup or 60 gms butter
- ¼th Cup Powdered Sugar (I like my cookies less sweet. You can add more sugar)
- 4 Tbsp Warm Milk
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- ½ Cup Almonds Crushed
- Sift all the dry ingredients like flour, coco, soda, salt, corn starch and keep aside. In another bowl cream together butter and sugar until light and creamy. Add in vanilla and mix.
- Now add in the dry ingredients alternating with milk in batches. Mix until well combined. It will be like a semi-dough texture. Add in half the crushed almonds.
- Now take 1 Tbsp or 1 Small Scoop of the batter and plate it on a lined baking tray. Flatten it a bit from your fingers. Top with some more almonds. Place each scoop apart as the cookie will spread.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven for 12 to 15 mins at 180 degrees.
- Let the cookie cool. Enjoy!!