You don’t need an overpriced pint of ice cream to enhance your dessert course this summer. Also, you don’t need any fancy ice cream maker either. This easy eggless no-churn mango ice cream is creamy and can be easily enhanced with choice mix-ins: candies,cookies,nuts etc.
Firstly, wishing all you lovely Mom’s a very Happy Mothers Day. We are because of you.
What better than surprising your Mother with her favourite flavour ice cream on Mother’s Day. I think its the best idea. You don’t need any fancy ingredient or equipment either. Just an electric mixer and a loaf pan or any serving bowl of your choice and you can surprise your Mom.
The best part about this recipe is that you don’t need to cook or bake anything. Just throw in the ingredients in a mixer, and then directly into a freezing bowl. Wait for 2 hours for soft serve, or 3 hours and a perfect eggless homemade batch of ice cream is ready. Trust me guys it can’t get easier than this.Also, its completely up to you when it comes to flavouring the ice cream. I chose Mango, but you can go with strawberry, banana, papaya, pineapple, blueberry or any fruit of your choice. I would be doing the classics like vanilla and chocolate too in the coming days. You have to wait.
The recipe barely required 5 ingredients, Mango being the obvious, along with Cream, Condensed Milk, and Full cream milk. I haven’t added any sugar to this ice cream, but you can add if you like. The sweetness of the mangoes and condensed milk is enough. You can also experiment a lot in terms of serving style. I served in single ramekins with some fresh mint leaves as they go extremely well with the ice cream. You can serve it in decorated cones, glasses, cups, muffin cups, or make a sundae.
Lets get started with the recipe now.
- 2 to 3 Ripe Mangoes (cut into cubes and frozen for about 1 hour. Overnight would be better)
- 200 ml Condensed Milk
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- ½ cup milk powder
- Sugar (if required)
- Mint leaves and mangoes for garnishing
- Put the frozen mangoes into a blender and blend until smooth. It will look like sorbet.
- Throw in condensed milk, milk powder, cream and sugar and mix well.
- The mixture shouldn't be over blended. Just until everything is well incorporated.
- In a loaf pan with a lid, pour the ice-cream mix, cover it with aluminium foil and then with the lid, and freeze it for 2 hours.
- Scoop it out and serve it with your favourite topping.
- Note: You can also use frozen mango pulp if you wish.
Your favourite Mango Ice-Cream is now ready. If you are looking for easy summer coolers, do check out my article below:
For any collaborations, or freelancing projects email me at email@example.com