Milk and Cookies anyone????
I barely know of someone who doesn’t like cookies. If you belong to that category, I would surely judge you…nah..kidding. But seriously guys, I think its the best combination ever. Now, of course you can buy cookies anywhere and everywhere these days, but trust me, there is nothing like a batch of freshly baked cookies.
The entirely journey of making a batch of homemade cookies is so much fun. Its no rocket science. It super easy and much better than the store bought ones..trust me. I have done an eggless skillet cookie recipe earlier and this one is similar to that. But a lot of you have been requesting me for these cookies and they are finally here.
Hope you enjoy these over the weekend. If you do, then do let me know on Instagram about it. Lets get started with the recipe now.
- 1 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 Pinch Salt
- ¾th Tsp Baking Soda
- ¼th Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tbsp Corn Starch
- ½ Cup Butter
- ¼th Cup Lightly Packed Brown Sugar
- ¼th Cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 to 3 Tbsp Condensed Milk/ Regular Full Cream Milk
- ½ Cup Chocolate Chunks or chips
- In a bowl sift together all the dry ingredients and keep aside.
- In another bowl, cream butter until light and fluffy. Add in both the powdered and light brown sugar and mix well. Now add in the vanilla and condensed milk. If you are using condensed milk, then skip the powdered sugar.
- Now add in all the dry ingredients and mix until everything is combined. It will be like a semi-dough.
- Scoop out the dough in a 1 inch ball, and place it on the cookie tray lined with parchment paper. Make sure you place it a little apart because they will expand while baking.
- Now place it in the fridge to chill for atleast 30 mins
- Bake for 12 to 15 mins at 180 degrees in a pre-heated oven and Enjoy!!
For any queries and collaborations, email me at email@example.com