Looking for a soulful home cooked meal? This is just the right recipe. This farmhouse soya fried rice is full of nutrients and absolutely delicious. Make it on a Sunday Brunch along with your favourite gravy, and its surely going to rock.
Hello Lovely Readers,
Rice with gravy is my favourite meal. Its one of the best comfort foods after pasta. I like my rice meal with kidney beans, chickpeas, manchurian, chilly garlic gravy and what not. But sometimes all you need is a rice recipe that you can have all by itself. This is one such recipe.
The best part about this recipe is the kind of variety that you can cater to with this. Add any vegetables of your choice and seasoning as per your taste, and you can make a new recipe each time. I like it with basic and fresh ingredients. I have used lots of french beans, carrots, sweet corn, soya chunks and lots of parsley. I had it with some garlic gravy and its my favourite.
Lets get started with the recipe now.
- 2 cups boiled rice
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 2 green chillies finely chopped
- 1 carrot finely chopped
- ½ cup french beans finely chopped
- 1 onion finely chopped
- ½ soya chunks finely chopped
- ½ cup cabbage finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- ½ tsp paprika
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- ½ tsp chilli sauce
- Hanful of chopped parsley/corriander
- 1 Tbsp olive oil/refined oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp lemon zest
- In a non-stick pan,heat oil, add ginger, garlic and chilli. Throw in onions,cook until transparent, add all other vegetables and cook for 2 mings.
- Add in all other seasoning ingredients.
- Just saute for about 3 to 5 mins. Do not over cook. Add in the boiled rice.
- Add chopped parsley and lemon juice.
- Top it with lemon zest.
- Your Farmhouse Lemon Rice is ready.