Your Sunday Brunch Menu is totally sorted with this amazing recipe. Its fresh, spicy, loaded with vegetables, and topped with lots of peanuts. If you love rice noodles, this got to be the recipe you need to try.
Hello Lovely Readers,
Fast, Easy & Delicious is what fits the bill these days. Especially on a lazy Sunday Morning, no one is in the mood to make something extravagant. This one does look like one of those extravagant meals, but its super easy and delicious. It doesn’t require too many fancy ingredients and you can whip it up in no time.
I love flat rice noodles in any form. This one with authentic Asian Flavours is my absolute favourite. The best part about this recipe is that its very versatile. You can make a non-vegetarian version too, throwing in your favourite topping. I made a vegetarian version, and I ate the whole thing. I loved it that much.
Add as much fresh vegetables as you can like carrots, cabbage, spring onions, mushrooms and alot more. Peanuts and Garlic is what takes the dish to a new level. Trust me when you take the 1st bite, you wouldn’t be able to just stop. The sauce is really easy to whip up too. Just throw in a few sauces together, and a perfect sauce for this recipe is ready.
Lets get started with the recipe now.
- For the Noodles:
- 250 gms of Flat Rice Noodles
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Sesame OIl
- ¼th cup Chopped Garlic
- ½ cup Peanuts ( Coarsely Grounded)
- ½ cup Carrots
- ½ cup Mushrooms
- ½ cup Cabbage
- 1 Onion
- ½ cup Zucchini
- ½ cup Fresh Herbs like Cilantro, Green Onions & Basil
- Salt to taste
- Red Paprika Powder to taste
- For the Sauce
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Thai Sweet Chilli Sauce
- ½ tsp Vinegar
- 1 tsp Chilli Sauce
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Broth
- Soak the uncooked noodles in cold water. After 10 mins, just soak them in boiling water for about 5 mins..drain and keep aside.
- Cut the vegetable in any shape you like. I like them a bit chunky. Diced them into big chunks.
- Mix all the sauce ingredients together and keep aside.
- In a pan, heat olive and sesame oil. Once heated add in garlic and half the peanuts. Toast until brown.
- Now add all the other vegetables except the fresh herbs. Cook for about 3..4 mins until the vegetable are soft. Throw in the sauce.
- Mix gently.
- Top it with lots of Fresh Herbs and Peanuts.
If you happen to make this recipe, then do share it on Instagram or Facebook. I would love to see them.
Also for any collaborations or queries, contact me at email@example.com