An Easy and Fuss Free One bowl cake recipe is what all of us need when you want to bake with ease. This Nutella Fudge Cake is just that. Its gooey and chocolaty on top and moist and fluffy in between. Its like having two cakes in one. Vanilla and chocolate.
Lets get started with the recipe now.
- 2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 2 Tbsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tbsp Baking Soda
- ¾th Cup Sugar
- 80 gms softened butter
- 1 cup Yogurt
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- ½ cup Nutella
- Sieve flour,baking soda and baking powder together and keep aside.
- In a bowl cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add in vanilla and mix well.
- Now add in the dry ingredients along with yogurt. You can add some milk too if the mixture is too thick. Do not mix too much.
- Line a 9" baking dish with butter and flour. Pour in the cake mix. Now add Nutella on top. Swirl the nutella well into the mixture.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven for 40 mins at 180 degrees.