Take this smoothie, lie back in the sun and taste the fruity, refreshing and zingy flavors of this summery sensation.Gorgeous, Refreshing, Sweet and Summery.
I love Smoothies for Breakfast and the combination of Orange and Banana is wonderful. My Orange Banana Smoothie is a perfect breakfast drink and an amazing kick start for your day. The count on the calories is less…but is loaded with nutrients. This drink is perfect for your diet plan and helps you shed off that extra fat. Have this for your breakfast and you keep full for really long.
Christmas, New years, Birthdays, And all those sweets and hot chocolates in winters add on that extra line of fats to your waistline. The problem comes during summers when all those jackets and sweatshirts are gone to hide the extra fat. No crash diets but just try and eat healthy. This gorgeous smoothie is apt for my diet and I am trying to shed off those extra kilos. 🙂
Summers are here!! And so is the need to keep drinking lots of liquids to keep yourself hydrated all day.
I also love it so I absolutely had to share it with you. It’s a really easy smoothie to make with the ingredients most people generally have lying around their homes, oranges,yogurt and bananas, the most common ingredients. Who would have though it would taste so good with these standard ingredients. A little bit of ginger here and a squeeze of lime juice (or lemon juice) there makes all the difference. The choice is yours. 😀
Making Time: 10 mins
- Low Fat Yogurt- 1 Cup
- Fresh Orange Juice- 2 Cups
- Banana- 1 1/2 (You can use frozen Bananas too)
- Flax Seeds- 1 Tbsp
- Honey- 1 Tbsp ( You can use Sugar too)
- Dash of Lime and Ginger
1. Blend all the ingredients together in a Food Processor.
2. Blend for about 1 minute.
3. Add Ice Cubes and blend until smooth.
4. Pour out in a glass and Enjoy!!!
Sit back and enjoy your drink.
* If you wish to make a green smoothie add a handful of spinach or kale .
* You can add sugar if you dont like honey and dont mind the calories 😉
* Dash of ginger and lime adds that extra flavor but its completely optional.