Just 4 Ingredients to bake perfect Tarts <3
Do you think baking tarts is a rocket science?
You are scared to try them all by yourself?
You are unaware about the ingredients to be used to bake tarts?
Helllo My Lovely Readers,
If the answers to any of these queries is YES…………. Then think again 😉 I have the perfect solution to your problem. My raspberry tarts just require 4 basic ingredients from your kitchen and would be ready easilyyy. Baking Tarts just seems too difficult and a tedious job……Well Lemme just say.. Its a Myth…………… OH Common, Bake them now and see how easy they are 🙂
These tarts are made out of really buttery pastry crust. When I say buttery ……….. they are extremely buttery and moist 😛
The first time I baked these super buttery and moist tarts, I simply fell in love………. With the tarts…..With the batter ( I couldn’t resist eating a spoonful :P)
I love these buttery tarts and I would rate them 10 on 10…………..It is such an easy, versatile and delicious recipe. I have been wanting to make them again and again…. I even want to try a Blueberrry Version of the same……….Feel freee to go with your favorite flavor….and Enjoy !!!!!
Just play with the flavors……….I used Raspberry Pulp for the filling. You could customize it with any flavor of your choice……Peach, Blueberry, Strawberry any of these would go extremely well with these tarts. You must be wondering why did not I chose strawberry flavor but my mom wanted Raspberrry………..So here it is !!!!
Let me warn you in advance before I start with the recipe that these buttery tarts are just tooo delicious. I admit that the quotient of butter is a bit on the higher side…….But who counts calories ? When you want to have tarts you just want to have the most amazing one………..Calories can keep side for a while…. LOL 😉
Serves about half a dozen tarts.
Prep Time: 20 mins
Baking Time: 15 to 20 mins
- All Purpose Flour- 120 gms
- Butter- 60 gms
- Icing Sugar- 30 gms
- Chilled Water- 2 Tbsp
- Raspberry Pulp- Half Cup( For the Filling)
Preheat oven at 180 degrees for about 20 mins.
1. Rub in butter in the flour with your fingers until it become crumbly.
2. Now add sugar and water and toss it into a dough.
3. You might find it a little difficult to form it into a dough because of too much butter but just try not adding much water.
4. Now wrap it with a plastic and let it set in the refrigerator for about 1 hour.
5. When the pastry dough is ready, roll out the dough, cut it in a slightly bigger shape with a cutter and line your 1 serve tart shell with it.
6. Fill the tarts with raspberry pulp.
7. You can cut stripes of the roll out dough and seal the tarts from above as shown in the picture. This step is entirely optional.
8. Bake them for 15 mins or 20 mins until they turn golden.
9. Let them cool down for atleast an hour before you consumer them
10. Sprinkle some icing sugar over it for additional beauty 😛
Your Raspberry tarts are now ready 😀
* Use as less water as you can else the dough will be really difficult to handle.
* Play with flavors. Try your favorite one.
For any queries do contact me. I would be glad to respond.