A spicy yet sweet and smokey sauce, with perfectly balanced flavours, tossed in fresh herbs, parmesan and your favourite pasta is all you need on a Sunday
Forget the spicy arrabiata sauce and try this one. I swear this one is addictive. Its mild yet amazing blend of flavours make it perfect. Also its a one pot meal, which saves up time on weekend. A hearty wholesome meal is all you need on a cozy sunday afternoon and this one is a total win-win. Quick and Easy this one is a must try.
Lets get started with the recipe now!
- 2 cups boiled Pasta( I chose shell pasta)
- 2 large Red Bell Peppers
- 5-6 cloves of garlic
- 1 onion
- 4 Large Red Tomatoes
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Flakes
- ½ cup Fresh Basil Leaves
- ¼ cup Parsley
- ½ cup Parmesan
- 2 tsp Pasta Seasoning
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Boil the pasta as per the instructions in the packet. Drain and store the boiled pasta water for future use.
- Apply some oul on the pepper and roast it on a gas top
- Once it has charred. Remove the stem and seeds and theow it in a blender.
- Add tomatoes and onions too. Blend and make a smooth mix.
- In a pan add olive oil and garlic. Cook on really low flame untol the garlic in brown.
- Add the the sauce and cook on low for 5- mins.
- Add salt, pepper, seasoning, sugar, parsely, basil and half paremesab.
- Add in some boiled pasta water for a thick and perfect comsistency.
- For plating, add your pasta to a bowl, top it with the sauce, fresh basil, fresh cracked pepper and cheese.