I love Chocolate and nothing better than a glass of Chocolate Mousse to satisfy those cravings. This Chocolate Mousse lets you enjoy your favourite dessert guilt free. Isn’t that a WIN-WIN?? Totally right. I am in absolute love with it and I am so sorry I am not being able to write much today as feeling a little under the weather.
Lets jump into the recipe.
- 1½ Ripe and Avacado
- ½ Cup Dark Chocolate ( I used lindt 75% dark chocolate, you can use 60% one too)
- 2 to 4 Tsp of Dark Unsweetened Cocoa
- 2 Tbsp Honey or Maple Syrup
- A dash of Cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp Almond Milk or Low Fat Milk
- Fresh Pomegranate and Pistachios for serving.
- Melt the chocolate using a double boiler.
- In a blender add the scooped avocados and all the other ingredients until
- desired consistency.
- Pour it in serving glasses.
- Let it chill for 2 to 3 hours.
- Top with pistachios and pomegranate.
- You can use chocolate shavings or whipped cream too.