Snickers in a cake?? Sounds amazing right. This Snicker Doodle cake is a must have for all you chocolate lovers. It is loaded with snickers and walnuts. The cake is light, airy and very chocolaty. Above all its EGGLESS.
Lets get started with the recipe.
- 1½ Cup Flour
- ½ Cup Dark Chocolate Powder
- ½ Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1½ Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- ½ cup Dark Chocolate Chunks
- ½ cup Butter
- ½ cup Snicker Chunks
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Essence
- ½ cup Walnuts
- ¼th Tsp Salt
- Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and chocolate powder.
- In another bowl, melt butter and dark chocolate together. Add in sugar and mix well.
- Now fold in the dry ingredients.
- Add in some vanilla essence.
- Add in walnuts and snicker chunks and fold in.
- Bake in a 9 inch baking tin, for about 40 mins at 180 degrees.