This No-Bake, Gluten Free and Vegan Strawberry and Banana IceCream Tarts are a absolute stunner. Its something that I am really proud to create and I feel really happy that its for all those people who crave for desserts and yet cant find something that can satisfy the palette.
This is a no-bake tart, which makes it a lot more easier and get ready quickly. The base of the tart is rich in ingredients and nutritious. Isn’t it a total win-win for a dessert to be delicious yet healthy and nutritious. I used dates, dark chocolate or coco powder, almonds and some organic raw honey for this recipe. The base itself was so delicious that I couldn’t stop eating it. But I filled it with some delicious strawberry and banana ice-cream. All you have to do is churn the frozen banana and strawberry together and a delicious fruit ice-cream is ready.
Lets get started with the recipe now!!
- For the Tarts Crust:
- 1 cup Pitted Dates
- ¼th Dark Chocolate or Coco Powder
- ¾th cup Almonds
- 2 Tbsp Organic Raw Honey
- For the Filling:
- 1 cup Frozen Ripe and Sweet Bananas
- 1 Cup Frozen Strawberries
- ½ tsp Lemon Juice
- For the Topping:
- ½ cup Fresh Strawberries and Banana
- ¼th cup Dark Chocolate Shavings
- For the filling or strawberry and banana ice-cream, blend in the frozen bananas and strawberries together along with some lemon juice. You can also add about a tablespoon of honey if you are looking for extra sweetness. Just blend it until its creamy and mixed. Now pour it out in a tray, or baking dish or any other dish that you have and put it in the freezer for at least 1 hour.
- In a food processor or mixer, pulse together all the ingredients of the tart crust. Make sure the mixture is nicely blended. Its will be really soft and gooey.
- Pour this mixture in a tart tin of any shape that you prefer and pat it down to make it even. Make sure that its thick enough to hold the ice cream in it. Keep it in the refrigerator for atleast 15 mins so that it can set.
- Once its set, take it out from the tart shell, add in the ice-cream mix and top it up with fresh fruits and some chocolate shavings.
- Voila..Your gluten free dessert will be ready!!!