This gorgeous looking dish is my all new favorite. They are an ultimate evening snack and a great party recipe. My Stuffed Pasta with Bread Arrabiata is ready in no time and are bite sized. They are surely going to be the eye candies at the parties. 🙂
Pastas are all time favorite. Atleast for me 🙂 I can have it anytime of the day… and may be for all my meals. The best thing about pasta is that you can always create your own likeable version of it. There are soo many varieties out there for pastas these days. Big Chills Cafe in Delhi, Is my ultimate favorite for pastas. I love the Penne in Creamy White Sauce with Mushrooms. I honestly prefer creamy white sauce over the red one. Which one is your favorite? I love going there with my friends.
Well, I was craving stuffed pastas since long. So I decided to make them with a twist. My recipe is
Easy Very Easy. You are simply gonna love it. This recipe is for beginners too. Trust me, you will feel like a pro after making this recipe. The best part is that it is so gorgeous looking that it feels like you have ordered it from a restaurant. I am not joking. Also it gets ready in no time. There isnt much you have to do about it.Amazing right.
This surely looks like a lot of effort gone in…but they are super super easy. All you have to do is boil the pastas, fill in the stuffing… Circle out the bread….Add the sauce.. A little garnish and you are done. I added the circled out bread slices because I like my pastas with a slice of bread. If you dont want the bread you can avoid it and go ahead with the pastas alone. They tasted amazing just like that too.
P.S- I had a few stuffed pastas before I even baked them and presented them. They looked soo yum 😛
Lets begin with the recipe for : Stuffed Pasta with Bread Arrabiata
For the pasta
- 20 big shell pasta
- 50 gms mozerella cheese
- 10 bread roundels
For the filling
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic, chopped
- 100 gms cottage cheese crumbled
- 100 gms chopped mushroom
- 1 chopped onion
- 50 gms mozzarella cheese
- 2 pinches nutmeg powder (Optional)
- Salt to taste
- ¼ tsp pepper powder
- Pasta Seasoning as per taste
For the sauce layer:
- 1/2 Cup Pizza/Pasta Sauce
Makes about 10 bread roundels.
Prep Time: 15 to 20 mins
Baking Time: 10 mins
Pre heat oven at 180 degrees for about 10 mins.
1. Boil the pastas adding salt so that they dont stick. Once they are boiled strain cold water through them to avoid sticking.
2. In a pan, heat oil. Then add all the ingredients of the filling and cook for 2 mins. Keep aside and let the filling cool down.
3. Once it has cooled down, fill this stuffing in the pasta shells. Do not overfill.
4. Using a cookie cutter, cut small circles of the bread. Spread cheese and then Pizza/Pasta Sauce. Now place the stuffed pastas on top.
5. Grease the baking tray with butter. Place these in the baking tray and bake for about 10 mins at 180 degrees in a preheated oven. What we are looking here is just for the bread to get crispier and the cheese to melt.
Your stuffed pasta with bread arrabiata is now ready 😀
* You can use a ready made sauce too if you dont prefer making it at home.
* The bread roundels are not compulsary.
* Do not overbake.
* You can use a whole wheat pasta too.
For any queries do contact me.
Follow me on Instagram at CookingDiaryByShruti, And hashtag #cookingdiarybyshruti if you wish to share the pictures of the recipes you have tried from CDBS. Would love to hear your reviews.
If you loved these. Try my other Easy Recipes: