So officially the first one to go up under “YOUR MOST REQUESTED RECIPES” are these yummy White Chocolate & Cranberry Muffins. I love muffins and I think they make for a great snack. The whole idea of a single serve dessert is what excites me the most.
This is one of the most Easy, Quick and Delicious EGGLESS MUFFIN recipe that you will find. I PROMISE. Try it for yourself and you won’t be disappointed. It can be made with most basic ingredients and is a complete WIN_WIN when it comes to experimenting. I chose two of my favourite toppings i.e white chocolate and cranberries for this one. You can go ahead and use your favourites..or just skip it and make a batch of Fresh Vanilla Muffins.
Lets get started with the recipe now.
- 1½ Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- ½ Tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Pinch Salt
- ½ Cup Yogurt
- ¼th Cup Butter
- 2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- ½ cup or more Sugar (According to your taste)
- ¼th Cup White Chocolate Chunks
- ¼th Cup Dried Cranberries
- 2 to 3 Tbsp Hot water
- In a bowl sift together all the dry ingredients.
- In another bowl, whisk together yogurt and sugar until well combined. Add in the butter and mix well. Now add in Vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients to the mixture in batches. The batter should be thick only and not to runny.
- If you find it difficult to fold, add in some hot water.
- Lastly fold in chocolate and cranberries.
- Pour the batter in a lined muffin tray and bake it in a pre-heated oven for 15 mins at 180 degrees.
Send in all your recipe requests to me on my Instagram DM.