Strawberries are here and this is my favourite time of the year. You will see a lot of strawberry desserts on the blog now as I can’t resist adding them to almost everything. To start with, I have a delicious White Chocolate Mousse Strawberry Tart. A luscious white chocolate mousse, filled in a buttery biscuit crust and topped with lots of strawberries and some jam. This is a match made in heaven…and trust me every bite is a treat.
This dessert is going to be on repeat this holiday season. Its is super quick and easy, and oh so delicious. It is very addictive. Next time you visit my place, don’t be surprised to find a lot of these in my refrigerator.
Enjoy your week with this. I am feeling a little under the weather, so sorry for not writing much about it. But I promise lots of new recipes coming up this week. Lets get started with the recipe now.
- For the Crust:
- 1½ Cup Crushed Biscuit ( I used Chocolate Digestives)
- ½ Cup Crushed Almonds
- 2 Tbsp Cocoa
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 2 to 4 Tbsp melted Butter
- For the White Chocolate Mouse:
- 1 Cup Good Quality White Chocolate Melted
- ¾th Cup Whipped Cream
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 Tsp Vanilla (Optional)
- Fresh Strawberries 1 Cup
- 2 Tbsp Strawberry Jam
- Mix all the ingredients of the base in a blender and pour it in your desired tart tin. Press it down nicely. Let it set in the refrigerator for a while.
- Now in a bowl, add melted white chocolate and vanilla. Fold in a whipped cream. And lastly add sugar and fold it.
- Let it cool in the fridge.
- To assemble, Pour the mousse in the tart tin, top it with some fresh strawberries and strawberry jam. Top it with some fresh mint leaves.